Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Big News

To our dearest family and friends,

Jordan and I have some super exciting news!

I'm pregnant! 
Wha? Crazy, I know!

I've held this in for what seems like forever, but I'm so excited to be sharing our news with everyone! I'm 10 weeks along and I visited with my midwife today and everything looks great! Today was actually my first appointment with Allen Birthing Center and it was such a cool experience. We went through all the normal medical questioning and blah blah blah and then she told me to hop on the bed and she pulled out her little sonogram device and we tried to hear the heartbeat, but we were unable to hear it so she busted out this portable ultrasound machine and instead of hearing my baby I got to SEE it! I got to see my tiny little baby! Right now it is about an inch to an inch and a half big....pretty teeny, but at the same time huge compared to the poppyseed size we started at!

I'm due the first week of August, the 3rd to be more precise! It is probably going to be a pretty miserable summer, but I'll just stay in the air conditioning!

We told Jordan's parents when they were witnessing my awful morning sickness. They are so stinkin' happy! I told my family on Christmas Day, it was their Christmas present and they could not be happier. This will be the third grandbaby on both sides. Jordan and I are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving people and I know that this baby is going to be spooooiiiiilllled!