Monday, January 21, 2013

12 Week Preganancy Update

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days! Yes, I need to add the 2 days in there!

Baby is the size of a: plum! That is pretty darn big!

Best moment of the week: Jordan is really picky and particular with some things and one of those things just so happens to be names. I sat down and looked through a book of like a bajillion names just to try and come up with some options that we both liked and...it was a success! Last night I went through the list of possibilities with him and he liked nearly all of them! 

Movement? Still nothin.

Cravings? No strong food cravings this week. I am really sleepy all the time, but I don't think I'd classify that as a craving yet.

Belly Button: Still in, however, I have noticed a little bit of change in my stomach. Saturday I felt normal, but yesterday I felt as if I had just popped out! Maybe I'm over exaggerating a little bit, but I do feel rounder!

Missing Anything? I miss being able to sleep all the way through the night!

Wedding Rings on or off? Still not a problem, it is on.

Aches & Pains: I've had a little bit of cramping, or what feels similar to cramping, here and there. I'm sure that is just because my body is trying to scrunch and squeeze and get used to a growing baby!

Stretch Marks? No, well, I guess I should say no new ones!

Flying While Pregnant: Jordan and I are making plans for our babymoon! We are planning on a trip to Florida with a mini cruise, but that won't be for another few months.

Happy or Moody most of the time? I'm happy most of the time. I've decided to take up prenatal yoga and also going to do some meditation to help with my anxiety.

Looking forward to: I'm going to listen to the heartbeat on Wednesday! I'm really really excited for that, but the gender reveal still tops my chart!