- Jan Jorgensen. He is a super manly man. Used to be a UFC fighter, now plays professional football, graduated from BYU.....WHY DID HIS PARENTS NAME HIM JAN?!
- Apple. I think we've ALL rolled our eyes at this one. Gweneth Paltrow and Chris Martin...what were you thinking?!
- Coco. Child of Courteney Cox and David Arquette. I love Monica just as much as the next person...but c'mon!
- Oh but my very favorite is....SAGE MOONBLOOD. Who in their right mind would name a child that?! Sage Moonblood. That would be Sylvester Stallone.
What about those weird spellings of names? Oh man, everyone wants to be creative.
- Mysheelle (Michelle)
- Bryone (Bryan)
- Lien (Lynn)
- Haddon (Hayden)
- Linzy (Lindsey)
You get the point, but parents are on this kick to make sure their kids have what many would think the weirdest spelling possible.
Anyways....the reason I go through all of that is to tell you.....Jordan and I are the above mentioned future parents. It all started a few weeks ago. It was late and we were making the 30 minute drive from his parents house to our house, and it was laaate. I don't know how we got onto the subject of weird names, but somehow we were coming up with
Skip forward to yesterday. Jordan and I were sitting in Chili's having Happy Birthday lunch and the subject came up again and I realized that we were creating a diabolical plan for our children!! Some of the names we came up with were:
- Cameron Elliot Lott ---------- Cam E. Lott
- Ender Albus Lott ------------- Ender from Ender's Game, Albus from Harry Potter
- Olivia Willow Lott ------------ her initials would be O.W.L.
Those are the only one's I'll share because I don't want anyone stealing my name ideas! But, some other names we came up with and decided we really liked were:
- Clark or Kent
There were a few others, but I think I got the majority. As I was laughing yesterday I realized that I probably resembled Mr. Burns from the Simpsons......