Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Emerson Update: 5 Months Old

I know I say this every month...but whew, how time is flying by. I just recently read a quote that said "the days are long, but the years are short" and that quote could not be any truer. The days sometimes feel like they drag on, but yet how is my baby 5 months old already?! Wow!




He loves his Daddy!



At 5 months old, Emerson:
- could bounce in his bouncer all day if we let him!
- loves cups
- can find the TV remote in a millisecond
- is on the verge of crawling, he's got the all four stance, but not quite the coordination...give him a few days on that one
- loves to touch faces
- is so curious
- can do several consecutive front to back rolls
- loves sucking on oranges, watermelon, and strawberries
- he wakes up giggling, most of the time
- is always happy




This is the sweet view that I see each and every morning. Cute huh?!