Thursday, October 3, 2013

19 Week Pregnancy Update: Gender Reveal!


Wow, I can't believe I'm already at 19 weeks. And I also can't believe that next week I'll be 20 weeks which is HALFWAY through! Geez! I can't believe how pregnant I am/feel already and I'm only going to get bigger....last half of pregnancy here we go!

As many of you know, last week Jordan and I had a gender reveal photoshoot! Without further adieu...drumroll please!







 IT'S A BOY!



Here is the proof! 




 We could not be happier!







Ta-Da!! There you have it! We will be welcoming our sweet little prince at the end of February! Jordan and I are both ecstatic!

I'm sure most moms-to-be feel this way, but I'm so grateful that this little baby is growing and that I can feel him kick and move. I'm so grateful that I did not lose this baby and although there have been/are going to be many challenges in the coming months, my heart is all gooey at the thought of being able to actually hold and kiss this sweet baby and I'm almost more delighted that Jordan will be able to hold and kiss this baby.

 


I would like to give a big thank you and a gigantic shout out to our photographer, Kylie C.! You can visit her website here to take a look at her stunning and all encompassing portfolio.