Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo BakeSource: Step by Step Recipes
- 1 (16 ounce) box Penne pasta noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt!)
- 1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water, and then return pasta to pot. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy
Breakfast BakeI really like this recipe because it is so darn easy!
- Meat (browned Italian sausage, cubed ham, bacon...you choose!)
- Veggies (red and green bell peppers, spinach, green onion, yellow onion, cilantro, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, etc.)
- potatoes (I used half a bag of frozen hashbrowns for one 9x12 pan, but you could also dice your own potatoes or make your own hashbrowns for the base of the dish, whatever you prefer.)
- a dozen eggs
- salt and pepper
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray your 9x13 pan with an anti-stick spray.
Your first layer will be the potatoes, so add those to the bottom of the pan. You can have as much or as few potatoes/hashbrowns as you want, personal preference people! Layer your meat on top of the hashbrowns, again..you choose the amount of meat you want. Next, you will want to chop your veggies. Again, you may use as many or as few veggies as you want. The list I put in the ingredients is just a list of suggestions...to be honest, I just used what was in my fridge! Once you have your veggies layered on, start cracking your eggs. For a 9x13 pan 12-14 eggs is perfect, if you are not cooking for a family of 4+ you can slim it down to a 9x9 pan and use 6-8 eggs. Your eggs will rise as they bake so you DO NOT want to fill your casserole pan to the brim!! Crack your eggs in a bowl and start scrambling. Add a little bit of milk to your eggs (1/4 or less), just to add a little liquid for your potatoes to soak up (don't want it dry!) and to make the eggs a little fluffier. Once your eggs are scrambled, dump your egg and milk mixture over top of the hashbrown-meat-veggie layers. Season with salt and pepper.
Slide in your oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cheese, bake for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melty. Enjoy!
**The next time I make this breakfast bake, I'm going to add a little bit of salsa into my egg mixture just to give it a little something extra!
I know it sounds crazy, but you could also try mixing in a little ranch with the eggs, that would be yummy too!