Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wowza!

Whew! It has been an busy couple of month for me! I've been working full time at Joann's and when I'm not working I'm at home keeping things in order and so I haven't had any time to get on and blog. Just wanted to give a quick update on us for my dear readers.

Like I mentioned above I am working 40 hours a week at Joann's. It has its good times and its super insane-make-me-wanna-rip-out-my-hair-I'm-so-stressed-and-tired times, but every job has that, right? Right?! Haha, in all reality I'm enjoying it. I work with some really amazing ladies and have met some wonderful customers that make all the frustrating moments worth it. I had forgotten what it was like to be in retail and I'm glad I made the decision to go back. My days go by so quickly and then I get to come home and workout, study scriptures, read my books, go tanning, whatever!

Jordan is also working full time and he is still loving his job, which I could not be more thrilled about. He started school a couple weeks ago and is trying to find his groove with it. He doesn't like being a student, but is motivated to finish his Bachelor's degree. He is such a smart and talented man and I know he is going to do unbelievable things with that lil piece of paper!

We have officially booked our summer vacation! We are going to Florida in August!! Yahoooooo!! We will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale and staying there for a few days, going on a two night cruise to the Bahamas, then going to Orlando for four or five days! We are SO excited! Bring on the sunshine, beaches, and NO WORK!

I had a rough week last week with eating clean, but I'm back on track and have even added exercising to my regimen! I'm feeling better than ever and am on the verge of losing 10 pounds! I've started doing an exercise program called Slim in 6 and I really do feel like it is working for me. If you haven't heard of it and are as lazy as I am, but want to get started....check it out here! It is a low impact exercise program that gives big results. I've been able to stick with it for 3 weeks now and I can already tell a difference, small, but still there.

That's it ya'll! You now have an update on my boring life!