Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Update!

Wow, it has been almost 3 months since I have last posted. I've lost my way people and I have just found it again!

So in the last few months not a whole lot has changed, except for a few things...

Jordan's parking company has taken over the valet parking at Parkland Hospital in Dallas and he is now acting as the Assistant Manager. He works insane hours and so far, is loving it. I think this will be an excellent opportunity for him and will open many doors in the future. Good job Jordan!

I am still working at JoAnn, but have gone down to part time for health reasons, stress, anxiety, that kind of thing. So instead of working 40 hours a week, I've been averaging about 20. Yes, everything is okay. I was having a difficult time balancing everything at work and at home and that was throwing me into a not so good place, so I decided to make a change.

Speaking of changes, Jordan and I will be moving in with his parents in September. I am really sad to leave the Frisco area, the friends I have created here, and the privacy of our own apartment, but I am glad to be closer to family again. We will probably live with them for about a year or so, enough time to get our ducks in a row, and then hopefully we'll finally be ready to move out.

Lots of change and lots of new things to get used to. Please send your good vibes our way!