Sunday, June 22, 2014

Emerson Update: 4 Months


My sweet boy is 4 months! He is getting bigger and stronger and smarter each and every day!



At 4 months Emerson:
- weighs 15 pounds and is 25 inches long
- talks all day long
- loves gnawing on his fists, the table, our fingers, his toys, anything he can get his hands on
- loves his reflection in the mirror
- enjoys talking with people
- has started to roll from front to back and back to front
- loves bouncing in his jumparoo
- enjoys being outside and loves watching Nana and Papa's chickens
- can see further and further
- giggles when we play with him
- likes being "eaten" by Mom and Dad
- is so happy and cuddly
- is actively reaching for and grasping toys, hands, books, paper, cups, everything!




I love this little boy more than I could ever imagine. Sometimes he frustrates me so much for stupid and silly reasons, but he brings me so much joy that all that frustration melts away when he smiles for me! He is my little sweetie and I couldn't be more thankful that the Lord gave him to me. My little tender spirit is leading me to a better me every day, a more patient and understanding me, a me overflowing with love and dedication to all the right things in life.