Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm Pregnant!!

I have been waiting a LLLLOOONNNGGG time to share my good news with everyone, but I think the time is right!


Yup, I'm pregnant!

I'm 17 weeks 5 days along and the baby is healthy and active! It has a strong heartbeat and even stronger kicks! I think we have a little soccer player on our hands ;)

In the beginning of my pregnancy I would get very nauseous in the morning and had to stay on top of eating every hour, but now that I'm a little further into my pregnancy I'm feeling more normal and every day is better than the last. I'm gaining weight properly and I'm beginning to pop out. Our lil baby is a mover and I can't wait for Jordan to be able to feel all the movement I feel. We had an ultrasound today and the baby was stretching out and had a great heartbeat. It weighs about 8 ounces, is 5-6 inches from head to butt, and is beautiful! We found out the gender, but YOU have to wait until I post the pictures from our gender reveal photoshoot!

I just want to thank my family and Jordan's family for keeping quiet for so long, you guys are the best! For being so good I will reward you with some pictures of our little baby!


Here is the profile of our little baby.


Here it is holding its arm up, probably about to give a good stretch.


These are the stretched out leggies. The sonographer was amazed at how much the baby was stretching out. It would push its legs out and then pull them back in and then push them out again...it was weird to watch because I saw it moving, but I couldn't feel it as it was happening.

Oh happy day! I'm so happy to finally tell everyone the one thing that I've been burning to tell the world! We'll have a little baby here at the end of February/beginning of March! Check back later this week to see what gender we'll be having!!